Corrupt Campaign

 Hello and welcome to my action project for Equality. In this class we have been learning about the injustices of our world and how they affect us as people. As you may have known their have been a lot of controversy about textbooks and how much information they leave out in history or put in. In this Action Project we have been tasked creating a textbook on a event against a marginalized group. I did my Action Project on the Corrupt campaigns and how thy affect how different people vote based on funding and rights.

All in all I enjoyed learning about the issue I chose and finding ways to put it into a textbook form. I was very difficult to find information on this specific event while crating it not biased and putting my own input into it because it is a textbook. looking at examples of textbooks did help me to see how the format it like asking questons, vocab words and not to mention lots of colors to bring peoples attention.

Comments

Popular Posts